Top 10 Canadian Live Dealer Blackjack Casino Sites for 2024
- #1 Sign-Up Offer Zodiac Casino 100% Match Bonus, Up to $480
- #2 Online Casino for Canada Sign-Up Offer Jackpot City Casino 100% Bonus Up To $1600
- #3 Sign-Up Offer Yukon Gold Casino 100% Match Bonus, Up to $150
- #4 Biggest Online Casino Sign-Up Offer 888 Casino 100% Bonus Up To $1500
- #5 Sign-Up Offer Classic Casino 400% Match Bonus, Up to $4
- #6 Sign-Up Offer UK Casino Club 100% Match Bonus, Up to $700
- #7 Sign-Up Offer Luxury Casino 100% Match Bonus, Up to $1000
- #8 Sign-Up Offer Action Casino 100% Match Bonus, Up to $1250
- #9 King Of Mobile Casino Sign-Up Offer LeoVegas Casino 200% Bonus Up To $1000
- #10 Sign-Up Offer LuckyDays Casino 100% Match Bonus, Up to $500
- #11 Sign-Up Offer Captain Cooks Casino 100% Match Bonus, Up to $475
- #12 Sign-Up Offer Casumo Casino 100% Match Bonus, Up to $500
- #13 Sign-Up Offer Dunder Casino 200% Match Bonus, Up to $100
- #14 Sign-Up Offer King Billy Casino 100% Match Bonus, Up to $500
- #15 Sign-Up Offer Playamo Casino 100% Match Bonus, Up to $1500
- #16 Sign-Up Offer VulkanVegas Casino 200% Match Bonus, Up to $250
- #17 Sign-Up Offer Royal Vegas Casino 100% Match Bonus, Up to $1200
- #18 Sign-Up Offer PlayZee Casino 100% Match Bonus, Up to $300
- #19 Sign-Up Offer Ruby Fortune Casino 100% Match Bonus, Up to $750
- #20 Sign-Up Offer Spin Casino 100% Match Bonus, Up to $1000
- Load More
How We Rate the Best Live Blackjack Sites
The online gaming industry is thriving with many online casino operators. We have put our Top10Casinos.ca experts to work to find the best online casinos for live blackjack. There are many areas to consider when picking the top-rated gaming sites. We look at the games, bonuses, support, and more. Here's how we pick the top sites in 2024.
- Licensing - The top gaming platforms are fully licensed and governed by reputable regulatory authorities. These certifications ensure the casino operator abides by strict rules that are in place to protect players.
- Security - The casino must have a secure foundation with the most robust SSL encryption technology protecting your data and funds from any online threats.
- Casino Games - The backbone of any online casino is the collection of games on offer. The top gaming sites in Canada feature a full range of virtual blackjack games, slots, live dealer, roulette, poker, specialty games, and more.
- Payment Methods - We look at the array of deposit options, such as bank cards, eWallets, crypto, and more. Additionally, we consider the withdrawal times too.
- Customer Support - In case anything goes wrong or you have something to query, you can rely on a friendly customer support service that is available day or night.
- Mobile Functionality - More casino players now prefer to play on mobile, so the best casinos are fully optimised to perform on all iOS and Android mobile devices.
- Bonuses and Promotions - The top online casino operators offer players a variety of bonus treats, including reload bonuses, free spins, cashback, and more.
Advantages of Playing Live Dealer Blackjack
There are many reasons to play blackjack at the best Canadian live casinos in 2024. These titles offer a betting experience like no other online game. Here are some of the perks of playing live blackjack.
- Authentic Experience - These games put players in an immersive and authentic gaming environment, with real dealers, real players, real tables, and real wins.
- Easy and Convenient - These games bring the casino experience to you, so you don't have to leave the sofa to feel like you're in the middle of a real casino.
- Safe and Fair - The casino games take place in real-time in a licensed casino studio, so there's no chance of foul play or games being rigged.
- Choose your Dealer- There are many different tables to pick from, so you have a choice of different dealers.
- Big Table Limits- The live dealer games have larger limits so you can play VIP and high roller tables if you have a larger betting budget.
Disadvantages of Live Dealer Blackjack
There are some drawbacks to take into consideration before you enter the world of live dealer titles. Here are some of the disadvantages of live blackjack betting.
- Wait Times - Other players are sat at the tables, which means you have to wait for other players to place bets, which can draw out the playing time.
- Seating Limitations- Most tables only allow seven seats, which means you may not be able to enter a table or have to wait until a seat is available.
- Betting Limits - The table limits are higher than virtual tables, which means you have to wager more on each hand.
How Does Live Casino Blackjack Work?
These titles are designed to replicate a realistic betting experience. The games are played in a land-based casino, with multiple camera angles streaming the gameplay to your screen. There are many different tables to choose from, and many unique versions of the games at all the best ranked online casinos in Canada. The games have in-game chat functionality so you can enjoy social interaction with the croupiers and other players. These games are popular because players have instant access to real casino entertainment. The games allow you to enjoy some betting fun, and exit whenever you wish, with no pressure.
Live Dealer Casino Software Features
The live dealer games are designed to replicate the real casino environment, so you can expect to find some intuitive features. These extras allow you to customise your gameplay to increase the overall experience. Here are some of the features that you can take advantage of.
- Betting Limits - The betting limits allow you to set how much you wager on each hand. This can be changed after every betting round, and the amount covers low and high bankrolls.
- Game Rules - If you want to brush up on your betting knowledge, you can check out the information section where you will find a breakdown of the game rules.
- Chat Function - These games all feature an in-game chat window where you can interact with the dealer and your fellow players. You have the option to close the chat window too.
- Camera Angles - You can also choose from multiple camera angles. These include close-ups of the table, the full view, and more.
How to Play Live Casino Blackjack Online
Getting started in the excitement of live dealer gaming is a simple chore. You can enter the live dealer lobby by following these simple steps.
- Pick the online casino that takes to your fancy and sign up
- Make your first deposit and claim your welcome bonus
- Head to the lobby and choose your favorite game
- Enter the table and place your first bet
- You will be served your first two cards, then you can hit for or stick using the buttons
- If your card value is under 22 and the dealer's card value is lower than yours, you win the hand.
- A new hand will begin and the dealer will serve up more cards
Live Blackjack Table Limits
There are many variations to choose from and these tables cater for those who play casually, and those who like to wager big bucks on each hand. Many top online gaming sites will display the table limits on the game image, this means you don't have to enter the game to find the tables that fit your budget. The live dealer table limits can start at just $1 a hand to up to $10,000 per hand.
Studio Locations for Live Blackjack
The live dealer studios are based in various locations around the world. The providers often have studios in locations that suit the target market, with top providers like Evolution Gaming having several studios. The live dealer games are based in locations like Latvia, Romania, the UK, the Philippines, and other locations. These studios are in operation around the clock and feature dealers from many countries, allowing the games to be presented in multiple languages.
Can you chat to Live blackjack dealers?
All the live games include a chat function that gives you the option to communicate with the dealers. On many occasions, the dealers will respond to messages. The chat function is visible to all players on the table so you can enjoy some social comradery with other players.
What are the table capacities for live blackjack?
The table capacities will vary between variants. The standard for a blackjack table is seven seats and most games will have this. However, you will also find games that offer unlimited seats at the tables, so everyone can play.
How busy are live casino blackjack tables?
The live dealer games run around the clock with players entering from all around the world. The most popular tables are always busy but there are many tables to enter and many of the games allow an unlimited number of players to join. The tables will be busier in the evenings when more players are logging on for some betting entertainment. Overall, it's hard to say exactly how busy the table games will be.
Comparison Between Land, Online, and Live Blackjack Games
There are many ways to enjoy the classic game of 21. You can head to your local casino and enjoy real social interaction, and an elevated thrill when you sit at the table and interact with the dealer. You can also enjoy blackjack on the virtual tables, which offers excellent privacy and quicker gameplay, as you don't have to wait for other players to bet. The other option is to play in a live casino, which provides a level of realism, but it's the convenience that makes these games so appealing. You can enjoy getting a taste of the real environment without leaving your house. The games offer versatile betting limits too.
The best way to enjoy blackjack is through the live dealer lobby. These games give you the best of both worlds. You don't have to go to the casino to get the true-to-life casino experience. The tables bring the casino to your screen, so you can sit back and play. You can also learn to play blackjack with a no deposit bonus before wagering your own money in 2024.
Blackjack Games To Play
Blackjack has long been one of the most popular games. There are many versions of the game, and the live dealer lobby features titles you can't find in any land-based casino.
Classic Blackjack (American)
This is the original version of the game. It offers seven seats at the table and all the standard side bets, including split, double down and a bet behind option. .
European Blackjack is a version that uses between two and eight decks of cards. This variant is also found in many casinos, offering the insurance side bet, split cards, and double down.
Face Up 21
The Face up 21 game is favoured by many players because the dealer's cards are dealt face up, rather than just the usual one face-up card. This makes it easier for players to make their betting decisions.
VIP blackjack is just like the regular variations but with higher stakes. The game is set in a more exclusive environment and you need a sizable playing budget to enter these tables.
Blackjack Party offers a fun and friendly take on the game, with an enthusiastic host featured in the game. This low-stakes version offers side bets like perfect pairs and insurance. Moreover, you can bet behind so there is always a place at the table.
Common Draw blackjack from NetEnt has a staggering 99.50% RTP. This unique take on the game gives all players the same cards, but what makes things interesting is that the betting action will be different between players.
Bet Behind allows players to join up with another player and bet behind them. You will be sharing the same cards and teaming up against the dealer.
Perfect Pairs is a game with a special side bet. Here you can place a bet if one of three 'perfect pairs' are dealt. This includes cards of the same numbered value, same value and suit, and same value, suit, and colour, which offer different payout odds.
Pre-Decision blackjack is designed to speed up gameplay. This version allows players to make their betting decisions as soon as the cards are dealt, so you don't have to wait for the first seat to bet.
Top 10 Most Popular Live Blackjack Variants
- Lightning - This is one of the most popular live dealer games from Evolution Gaming to grace the casino. The game accepts any number of players and features some unique side bets.
- Power - Another title from Evolution, this game makes things interesting by removing the nine and ten cards from the game. You can also double, treble, and quadruple your wager once the cards are served.
- Infinite - This online version has the regular blackjack rules but allows an infinite number of players to participate in the game
- One - Developed by Pragmatic Play, this is a fan favourite thanks to its side bets like the crazy 7 bet, 21+3, perfect pairs and a bust bonus.
- Speed - This version is quicker-paced because players can bet before it's their turn, so more hands per hour can be played.
- Quantum - This is another immensely popular title by Pragmatic Play that allows any number of players to join the game.
- Azure - These tables feature plush settings and highly proficient dealers, making them popular amongst serious players. The Azure tables also allow players to split up to two times.
- VIP - If you have a large budget, you can enter one of the many VIP tables. These games have luxurious designs, classy dealers, and huge betting limits.
- Free Bet - The free bet version from Evolution Gaming provides players with the option to place a free bet on double downs and split bets.
- Party - If you want a more upbeat game, then check out this party-themed title from Evolution Gaming. This game has all the usual bets but a host making the gameplay more interesting and fun..
Live dealer games use industry-best technology to bring players a first-class betting experience. These games take place in professionally dressed studios with a team making sure things run efficiently. The industry has many top live dealer suppliers, all capable of producing stunning HD streams and user-friendly gameplay. Software developers are always looking to innovate and improve the live casino experience. Let's look at some of the top live dealer providers in the business.
Evolution Gaming is a powerhouse in the gambling industry. The live dealer juggernaut has created some of the most popular games of all time, such as Lightning Roulette and the Dream Catcher Money Wheel. The live games supplier has a good range of blackjack tables to match the needs of even the most demanding players. Canadian players can also look forward to some of the best live slots and a wide variety of live baccarat games to further enrich their online gaming experience.
Pragmatic Play is another industry-leading supplier that has built slots, tables, and live games. The software developer boasts a huge portfolio of games, with some top-rated live games covering blackjack, roulette, poker, excellent live baccarat games, game shows, and more.
Playtech are a name that has been in the business of gaming since the nineties. This all-encompassing gaming supplier develops slots, tables, and live dealer games. The provider boasts a big choice of live dealer titles that have stood the test of time.
Extreme Live Gaming
Extreme Live Gaming are solely focused on producing live dealer content. The provider keeps things simple but offers stylish settings and first-class dealers. The provider has a decent collection of games covering blackjack, baccarat, and stunning live roulette games.
Visionary iGaming has a lot of experience in the industry and puts its focus on developing live dealer content for the Asian market. There is a respectable array of games on the roster, with some excellent blackjack options.
Ezugi is a well-known provider that also develops live dealer games. This company has a large choice of live tables to explore, with many blackjack, roulette, and baccarat options. The provider has games for all budget sizes, with high roller limits available.
Software Providers Compared - Evolution Gaming Vs Playtech
Evolution Gaming and Playtech are two of the most established providers in the business. These leading live game creators have developed some exciting games with full catalogues to enjoy. The providers are backed by big teams of industry experts with studios in Europe. You will find all manner of betting limits and features.
Evolution Gaming has remained innovative and more creative with its content. While Playtech has shifted focus to other areas of gambling. Evolution Gaming has a growing library with quality improving every time, while live dealer content is not currently a priority of the Playtech brand.
Bonuses to Claim in 2024
You can boost your playing balance by taking advantage of some enticing bonus offers. These bonuses come in many forms, and you should always consider the terms and conditions before claiming an offer. The wagering contribution is lower for live dealer games, so be sure to check the terms for this. There are many types of live dealer bonuses, including regular reload bonuses, match bonuses, cashback, and more.
Our Featured Live Dealer Blackjack Casino Bonus
Before you get started, you should consider grabbing a bonus and enjoying more game time. Leo Vegas Canada offers newbies a generous starter package in the form of some bonus funds and free chips to play in the live casino lobby.
Live Blackjack Rules and Terms you Need to Know
The rules are simple and straightforward. The aim of the game is to get as close to 21 without 'busting'. The game puts the player up against the dealer, with two cards dealt to the players and the dealer once the wagers are placed. The dealer has one face-up card, and one face-down card. Once the cards are dealt the player will have the option to take more cards. The cards reach a value of 22 or more, the dealer wins the game. If the player sticks on cards valued at 21 or less, the dealer will have the option to take more cards. However, the dealer must stick on any cards valued at 17 or more. You will also find some additional side bets, depending on the variant you are playing. There are also several terms you need to know before playing online. Let's look at the terms you can expect to come across when placing live bets.
- Split Bet - A split bet refers to when two of the same card are dealt, allowing you the option to split the pair into two separate hands.
- Surrender - The surrender option allows you to sacrifice your hand in return for half your stake back.
- Hit - Hit is when you take another card on top of your first two cards.
- Stick / Stand - This is when you stick to the cards you have and do not wish to take any further cards from the dealer.
- Double Exposure - Double exposure refers to a version of blackjack where the dealer's cards are both dealt face up.
- Double Down - After the cards are served, you can double your wager before drawing another card. This option is not available in all blackjack games.
- Insurance - The Insurance side bet is available when the dealer shows an Ace or a ten. This bet pays out 2:1 if the dealer lands blackjack.
- Push - If you and the dealer end the hand on the same value, the bet is 'pushed' to the next round.
Payment Methods for Live Blackjack Online in Canada
There are many ways to fund your betting action at the top live blackjack casinos. The array of convenient payment options covers all preferences, with iron-class security in place to make sure your money moves without a hitch. Here are some of the best payment options you can use to fund your blackjack experience while getting the maximum for a real money deposit. We also cater to players who prefer playing on a budget with some of the best minimum deposit casinos in Canada where you can choose to deposit $1, $5, or $10 to start your gaming experience withoput breaking the bank.
Credit and Debit Cards
Making payments with your trusty debit or credit card is the most popular option for players. The Visa or Mastercard bank card is convenient, but you will need to share your banking details and the withdrawal times can be lengthy, with a wait of up to five working days.
E-wallets - Instadebit is a Favourite
The e-wallet service is a popular choice for players because it offers excellent security and quick withdrawal times. The payment option acts as a gateway between your bank account and the online casino. One of the most popular e-wallet services is Instadebit, which offers a fuss-free transaction process.
Use Your Bank with Interac
Interac is the most popular payment option for casino players in Canada. This payment option serves as a gateway between the card and the merchant, offering a high level of convenience for users.
Cryptocurrency is fast becoming a go-to payment choice for many players. These transactions take place on the blockchain, so payments are backed by the best security. The crypto payment also moves fast so you can enjoy your winnings without delay. Some of the top crypto options include Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin.
How to get the Fastest Withdrawals on Your Winnings
Nobody likes to wait for their well-earned winnings. The quickest way to get your withdrawal processed and received is to make sure you have completed any bonus wagering requirements. You can also speed things up by picking a payment option that offers speedy transaction times, like crypto or an eWallet.
Play Real Money Games on Your Mobile
The top live blackjack online casinos are fully functional on all iOS and Android mobile devices. Mobile casinos seamlessly display all blackjack variants on the small screen, with flawless touch control. All the best live dealer games are built using HTML5 technology and perform on all smartphone and tablet devices.
Smartphone or Tablet - Which is Better?
The best way to appreciate the live dealer entertainment is on a larger screen. In the case of playing on mobile, playing on your tablet would offer a more immersive experience. These devices provide easy touch control and crisp HD quality, so you can heighten the level of authenticity when you're playing on mobile.
Live Blackjack Casinos by By Category
Many top-rated online casinos in Canada feature the most popular live dealer games. We have compiled a list of the best Canadian casinos and what makes the operators a top choice for players. All the blackjack casinos are fully regulated and accept players in Canada.
Tips To Consider Before Placing Your Bets
Before you embark on your live gaming adventure, check out some of our useful tips to increase your chances of winning while playing live casino blackjack.
- Because these variations are played in real time, with real players, the wait times are longer. Unlike RNG tables, you have to wait for other players to place their bets.
- Live dealer blackjack tables have minimum table limits that are bigger than standard RNG tables.
- The live games are broadcast in full HD, which means a good WiFi connection would benefit the live stream quality.
- To get the more immersive betting experience, the live games are better enjoyed on a larger screen size.
Ready to Start? Check Out Our Live Blackjack Casino Sites for 2024
Now that you have read up everything you need to know about live blackjack tables. You are better prepared to find and play the best live blackjack dealer games in Canada. We have researched the top brands and found the best live dealer blackjack sites online in Canada. All that is left is for you to choose the gaming site that takes to your fancy and enjoy live betting entertainment.
Looking to expand your knowledge further? Explore the list of the most asked questions and answers.
How do I win online casino live blackjack?
The best way to improve your winning chances is to play with a blackjack strategy while managing your bankroll.
What online bonuses are there for live blackjack?
There are many different types of bonuses that can be used, including reload bonuses, match bonuses, and cashback.
Is it safe to play live dealer casino blackjack online?
Yes, the live dealer games are backed by strict regulation and the best online security, ensuring all games are played fairly.
Can I count cards when playing live casino blackjack?
Yes, there is nothing that prevents you from counting cards when you play live dealer titles.
Can I play blackjack for free?
Yes, you can play RNG tables for free. However, you are unable to play live dealer titles for free.
Are the odds the same as the regular blackjack games at online casinos?
Yes, there is no difference in the house edge when it comes to playing 21 on the casino floor and playing the game in the online casino.
Can I play blackjack games on my mobile?
Yes, the live games are fully optimised for all mobile devices, so you can enjoy the entertainment at home or out and about.
Are there any blackjack strategies I can apply to increase my odds of winning?
Yes, the basic blackjack strategy has been proven to work and decrease the house edge by up to 1.5%. This strategy shows you when to hit and fold based on the cards on the table.
How do I know the games aren't rigged?
All the live dealer games take place in a real casino, with real cards, and real croupiers. You can see everything as it happens, with games subject to strict fair-play tests.
What is the house edge for blackjack?
The standard horse edge for regular blackjack games is around 2%. This can be reduced to just 0.5% if you implement the basic blackjack strategy into your game.